CureZone   Log On   Join
unborn baby for Adotion

marieluv2003 Views: 554
Published: 9 y

unborn baby for Adotion

GOD BLESS US. Looking for a family to take my child
Hi, My Name is Marie. I am 6 months pregnant with a third baby, I am a christian woman without a job. I am unable to hold on to the responsibilities I will face to healthily raise up this child when put to birth. I have been advised to give the child to a motherless home. But I have been so skeptical about this, so I finally decided to deliver my baby to a tenderly loving Christian home, and parents that will adopt and dedicate all their love , time and patience in raising this baby in a very loving and decent environments that the baby deserve?. I am in good health with all my medical reports up to date. I did not face any complications during my previous birth, with good weight,. All medical reports from birth to present are good. I'm healthy except of my financial incapability to raise this baby since I already have 2 babies already. I am neither a smoker nor an alcoholic. placing my unborn baby up for adoption is just to get a family and home that I trust, as well as will forever love and care for the baby better than I can do. Life time adoption. Please, I will be more than just being happy to bless you with my baby provided you are the type of family I want for the baby. For now, I will prefer to just leave you with my email;
In God we trust.
Stay Blessed

Please I will be happy to have a respond from a good home as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)