CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad medical advice - Had Bartholin Cyst for 20 years

Regilyn Views: 14,866
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,256,341

Re: Bad medical advice - Had Bartholin Cyst for 20 years

Here's an update.

A couple of days after the draining of thick odorless brown stuff the cyst area became swollen to quarter of the size prior to the initial draining. By the following Friday I was in much pain, couldn't sit, walk, or lay down without grimacing.

My mistake was putting more Black Salve on the area when it started swelling. Word to the wise, once the process has started there's no need for using more Black Salve.

Then Sunday it started to drain heavily a watery version of the brown discharge which stunk to high heaven. The next night (Monday) it drained a smelly bloody looking discharge so heavy it drained like a turned on facet. Apologies if this offend people's sensibilities.

I had to wear Poise incontinence (super) pads to help out the anti-bacterial bandages I used to cover the cyst which couldn't handle the flow. Tuesday through the following Tuesday it continue draining but not heavily more like spotting less and less each day. Some soreness but with each day that went away.

I did more in depth research trying to understanding the extreme draining and pain. I found it's common with Black Salve users to experience more or less what I had which shocked me but was a relief. Most of the people were using the salve on benign tumors and cancers but the process was the same.

A very good thing I did was continued using the ointment mentioned above four days then rested three to clear whatever bacterial blockage present in the Bartholin tube. I'm still doing so.

The reason I'm posting this information is so those who opt for the Black Salve remedy do so with their eyes open to the process to eliminate surprises. The discomfort (to include pain), drainage, strong awful smell (of the body ridding itself of toxins, dead tissue, etcetra) and the swelling.

I'm still spotting but it's a clear fluid with a slight odor. However the cyst itself is nearly nonexistent after a month of the Black Salve process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)