CureZone   Log On   Join
Mold exposure

Lollo Views: 2,564
Published: 9 y

Mold exposure

Hi there! Before I write about my problem...please forgive me making mistakes. I am not English speaking. So possibly I do not chose the right words sometimes :-) I would like to know if my symptoms could be from a mold exposure. The symptoms are: - asthma - sometimes faster heartbeat - general weakness - insomnia - inner vibrations - extreme mood swings - nausoa (seldom) - headaches - high liver rates (diagnosed) - water in fingers and feet - growing spleen (diagnosed) I always feel better when NOT at home for a couple of days. But it is not - as others write here - that I feel better after 10 minutes leaving my home. That for I asked myself if the mold could be really the problem. It takes several days for getting better. Also I feel much worse before, during and after my period. But I checked all my hormones. They are ok. So it is definately nothing in that direction. I did a candida diet what made me feel a bit better. But the symtoms are still there. So, here my concrete questions: 1) we do not hane a lot of mold (I would say 1/2 square meter on the wall and red mold allover the shower curtain). But I am exposed to this little mold for years now. Is it possible to develop symtoms because of enduring exposure (even if there is just a little mold)? 2) How long does a recovery need after the last exposure? (I did have symptoms in holiday but much less)? 3) What can I do for recovering (in addition to get rid of the mold)? Thank you for answers and ideas. greetings from Switzerland Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)