CureZone   Log On   Join
How to use aged urine?

Views: 765
Published: 9 y

How to use aged urine?

For those of you who have used aged urine, as body rub or in hair etc. How often do you use it? If you live with people who don't know about UT do you set aside a number of hours for this so the smell vanishes, do you wash it off after a while or let it soak in completely? I have been swishing old urine like oil pulling for 20 minutes every few days and just applied to my hair yesterday. Was going to wash off after 40 minutes. Unfortunately people came home early! and i didn't get the chance to wash it off and just hid because the smell when wet will fill up the room. Still I washed my hair today and scalp still smells, not bad i am used to the smell and kind of like it once the programmings gone, but i'm, afraid my nose has become accustomed and I can't tell anymore of i smell of urine! I'm not sure what to do as my hair is not doing so good and the only time washing my body with urine had amazing results also.. How do you go about it? I really would like to continue this therapy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)