CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Balantidium coli trophozoites and cysts / parasite

Views: 2,474
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,259,478

Re: Balantidium coli trophozoites and cysts / parasite

I don't Know if someone is going TO be able yo help me but i have to tell mi whole story And see if help can come from another source rather than traditional medicine. So far it has done nothing but damage TO me. Please read, it might not be the most dramactic story but i'm struggling! i'm from Colombia i'm the mother Of 2 2 miracles i must confess, since i have a severe hormonal disarray. I have Been overweight almost all my life, And in The process Of finding "fisical perfection" i have done pretty horrible Stuff TO my body, such two breast surgeries, biopolimers TO my mouth and my mom during my second breast surgery make The doctor perform a small liposuction TO my lowest abdomen! Other stupid mistake i made which attempted against my wellbeing was to GO on a cycle (hormonal cycle TO be specific) with GH (growth hormone) TO achieve low fat levels in my body And muscular definition. All Of these has Been a recipe FOR disaster. I have Been praying TO God FOR answers, i have terrible mood swings, i almost always really depressed, Angry and craving starchy o sweet processed foods such as Doritos or cakes packed Of sugars! It feels like i'm addicted TO it. I have become completely addicted TO quest nutrition bars i have eaten up TO 10 in 1 day which puts my body and my liver i such a state Of distress. But in all this process i have learnt TO READ and listen TO my body, it has Been craving clean food such as fruits and veggies i have Been trying TO improve my habits and i can do it up intil mid day, forma then on is just race down hill TO complete failure. I have tried everything, from dieting pills TO surgery i even once recomended By a "doctor" stitched my tongue TO have a 6 week liquid diet! The ateas has Been taking its toll on me, on us because children are incredibilly sensitive TO everything. I don't want this legacy Of pain FOR them. My husband doesn't believe in healthy eating and organic foods here is sooooooo expensive. I work out like a machine i do CrossFit and MMA just starting The second one. But i think i have Been doing it FOR wrong reasons such as Been beautiful and Fit and TO Fit society's standards Of beauty. I have such an issue with my Self-image i hate What i have Become and What i see in The Mirror and when I binge eat i just hate myself FOR it. But The cravings are almost incontrollable. I don't have money since we are stacked up in debts, i work and i'm a partime mom i don't have time TO Cook since i get home and both my husband and I are soooo tired. So that's basically my Story. I feel soooo tired all The time. 1 week from know i will have a mayor surgery By laparoscopy TO get a cyst just above my bladder removed which is almost 6 cms and i Also happen TO have polycystic ovary so They are going TO do What They call an ovary still. I have a mayor hormonal imbalance which doctor thinks is only treatable By taking birth control pills Last time i took them i was in and out Of E.R since i experienced, nausea and diarrhea no stop, They changed them and i gain tons Of weight. Now not only that i have cystic acne and my face is even worst than a teenagers. I believe in God and that prayer can change lives and i Also I believe in The healing power Of food, i completely understand that food is either poison or medicine. I try not TO take convencional medicine. I must confess i have taken hydroxicut women these pasts days in The midst Of all these confussion. Everymorning Of my life i take 1/4 cucumber aloe vera cristals and Lemon. Chia seeds Both on an empty stomach Garcinia camboya in pills The last couple Of days i have Been taking Papaya and 1 banana But since i don't like cooking and don't have time i eat whatever comes across my Path 🙈. I have started TO make ACV AND HONEY Face masks And every night i put aloe vera crystals in my face TO see if that can HELP me with acne's itchiness and The purple scars in my face. I just TO have beautiful skin!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)