CureZone   Log On   Join
Rope Worms - need a protocol

Views: 4,249
Published: 9 y

Rope Worms - need a protocol

Hi!

Can anybody please give me a protocol on how to get rid of rope worms from the head area? I was diagnosed a couple of days ago through a dr that follows the same philosophy on treatments as dr klinghardt.
I already was 90% sure that i had worms in my head, but didn't know i had rope worms, which from my understanding is pretty hard to get rid of. I suffer a great deal of pain, especially in the night time when they are most active. At the moment i'm taking mimosa pudica and 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide 35% in 8oz of water . The hydrogen peroxide keeps the critters paralized or quiet, but as soon as i stop they become active again. For the moment i can't take more than 5 drops because it gives me diarrhea, and makes me feel weak.

I'm really suffering, so if anyone could please share a protocol that would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)