CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid Nodules - please help!

glaxony Views: 2,532
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,258,241

Re: Thyroid Nodules - please help!

Too much and too little can both cause the same kinds of symptoms. When symptoms are aggravated temporarily it is an indication that you have found the remedy that works for you. This is a homeopathic principle.

Are you saying they want to take out a nodule they suspect of being hot?

If it were me, I would junk the bio-identicals, as you won't need them when your thyroid gland is working properly and your thyroid gland won't know what proper is if you are taking hormones.

If you have hyper symptoms the thyroid gland doesn't need any help. Indeed, the bio-identicals may be triggering the hyper symptoms if your thyroid gland is kicking in and beginning to function as it was designed.

Eat tofu and sweet potatoes instead of taking bio-identicals. Then you will get your progesterone. I would say to work on one thing at a time, but working on the thyroid is a two for one. Get it optimized and you won't need the bio-identical stuff, which I am of the opinion is just a smoke and mirrors "natural medicine" magic trick.

I prefer to give the body the nutrition it needs to function optimally instead of buying stuff it could produce on it's own, if I were consuming the nutrients it needed to function optimally.

I would not let anyone take something out that they think might be hot. What makes them think so? Do they have a test they can do first to make sure? If so, have they ordered it yet?

There is an herbal formula called Thyroid Calming by Herb Pharm that might be helpful for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)