CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hypnotherapy success

Healerlady Views: 1,454
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,245,066

Re: hypnotherapy success

Hi - I've been using hypnotherapy with my clients for 30 years for all sorts of life challenges, whether emotional, physical, trauma, etc. and seen such radical healing as a result! Important to realize that all hypnosis is SELF hypnosis: that is to say, that I'm the guide who helps others learn to go inside to their subconscious minds in order to resolve/heal whatever issues they're facing. But they are always in charge, not me, as I'm sure you know from your own experience.

Congratulations of using this power method of healing the unresolved pain/memories/negative beliefs that lie within your subconscious mind! I wish more folks would use this amazingly powerful, speedy method of healing. Keep going - yes, anxiety is one of the issues that hypnotherapy can help resolve.

I was a suicidal mess till I worked with wonderful therapists who utilized hypnotherapy to guide my healing. That was many years ago, but I'm still so grateful - they saved my life!

Love to hear more about what all you're doing in hypnosis, for there are so many ways of working...
Thanks for your post,
Gail

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)