CureZone   Log On   Join
I regained my memory, patience, energy, slim figure, happiness, feeling of willpower and control around food!

Dr.Jeff Views: 4,046
Published: 9 years ago

I regained my memory, patience, energy, slim figure, happiness, feeling of willpower and control around food!

A few nice words from someone who completed the Plan

Hi Dr Jeff,
I just wanted to share my experiences with you and anyone comtemlplating the plan. I would give the Mccombs plan 10 stars.The whole plan for me was life changing. I felt better at 42yrs old with rhuematoid arthritus than I felt in my 20's without arthritus. For anyone contemplating the plan I would not hesitate. I personally have regained my memory, patience, energy, slim figure, happiness, feeling of willpower and control around food, in addition many candida symptoms have disappeared and my arthritus was in remission until a recent chest infection caused it to flare back up. The supplements are so effective yet I never had any negative due off effects. The diet is delicious, I used to eat healthy food but with a phenomenal amount of chocolate n cakes too. Within a couple of weeks on the plan my cravings stopped n I now enjoy an abundance of natural foods without ever feeling deprived. My 8yr old son is 12 weeks into the plan and he even eats only natural foods now. I found the sweating to be very relaxing and an enjoyable end to the day. My skin from head to toe is silky n supple again like it was in my teens. Lastly, I must say the support team are amazing. I have sent many emails with queries or concerns as I journeyed through the plan and tried to educate myself on candida, leaky gut and rheumatoid arthritis, each one was answered promptly and really comforted me to know there was always someone there I could talk too. Because of the McCombs plan my life and my sons life are now much brighter and happier. My son has shown dramatic improvement in concentration and with gut issues. He's much calmer and when I asked him if he felt any different he said 'yes' I asked in what way he said 'in a happy way'. I shall continue to follow the maintenance plan with my son n I intend to get my daughter on it too.Thank you Dr Jeff, you truly are wonderful and the work you do is amazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.089 sec, (1)