CureZone   Log On   Join
Gluten free diet

sonee Views: 5,754
Published: 9 y

Gluten free diet

Gluten Free Diet 

I know what it means to have body odor. I have been there, and suffered like you have no idea. My purpose is to let you know what has helped me, and see if you want to try it and see how it works for you.

I posted comments years ago stating that the body odor had been eliminated by taking probiotics, enzymes and other supplements. however, eventually the odor came back.

Now, for more than a year, my life has changed. 

Reason? I have a gluten free diet, meaning no wheat, No caffeine, no eating out or eating only salads and asking for gluten free foods. Multi enzymes and if I eat something that could contain gluten I take one pill of daily multi detox.

What do I eat?

I eat pizza, cookies, bread, crackers vegetables, meat. In other words, everything I ate before, but gluten free. (No wheat)

No caffeine- Meaning: No coffee, even if it is caffeine free, ( I drank it for years and made no difference) no soda, tea or concentrated juices

What I drink for breakfast?

Swissmiss hot chocolate, (It is gluten free) freshly squeezed  orange juice or water

Read labels: There are gluten free products evverywhere if you read the labels

Start by eliminating coffee for a week. It made such a difference when I did it. Part of the foul smell of mouth that traveled when I talked was inmediatelly softened.

For your breath, first rinse it with 50/50 peroxide and water. Tlhe old bacteria accumulated through the years will be killed and your breath will be fresh. Use coconut oil, shampoo, body wash, etc. Not only it will kill the yeast in your body, but it will eliminate colds and if you hold extra virging coconut oil in your mouth and swallow it before breakfast for a week it will clean your whole body.     

You can go to this page and find out the effect of wheat on the lining of the intestine, which causes the body odor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amy-myers-md-/effects-of-gluten-on-the-body_b_3672275.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)