CureZone   Log On   Join
We live while giving thanks to atoms

Takashi Views: 3,994
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,252,518

By Ms Taeko Shiraki

1) The information which Takashi is kind enough to introduce is the one that I got from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA' through the channeling.
As I'm not good at English, I ask Takashi(Sennari)to translate.
Let me tell you why I'm transmitting the information which is far away from the common sense until now.
I glanced at many sites which people introduced in a moment but I found they are full of hideous information .
There are lots of a little evil atoms in the universe.
Those atoms which want to play pranks come to the earth from the universe and see those hideous things through human eyes.
They usually imitate what they see through human eyes.
Consequently I would like people not to open such hideous things to public in the net.
Those who accept the information which is informed from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA', give thanks to the atoms of the cells in the body.
And they live while talking with atoms which are kind enough to melt our heart by becoming food, faithful dogs, beautiful flowers and fish, pretty small birds, and so on.
In addition they are the atoms which are kind enough to let the weather mild.
(Of course we give thanks to atoms when we work because our bodies are moved thanks to those atoms.)
Those atoms are kind enough to respond in many ways when we give thanks to them.
As those phenomena caused by their response are very interesting, we are filled with new surprise every day.
When we talk with the atoms which form the land, they are kind enough to let us know many things by means of small earthquakes and eruptions.
I was informed atoms in the underground want to move a little, as they are extremely tired because they have been confined long in the underground without moving.
Unfortunately many people believe religions and give thanks only to those religious gods and don't give thanks to the crucial earth and the land.
Consequently atoms get angry and inform by means of fierce eruptions and earthquakes.
The above is the contents informed from atoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)