CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded These are parasites, right?

tj83 Views: 4,754
Published: 9 years ago

These are parasites, right?

3 days after starting Mebendazole (100mg twice per day), these wormy-like things have been appearing in my stools:

I had diarrhea that night and the night that followed. Now I have mostly solid stools but the wormy-like things are inside them. The wormy-like things are stretchy and break apart easily. Are they parasites? There were also a couple of very hard oval white objects, maybe about 1/5 the size of a US penny.

Ever since the third day of Mebendazole my anus burns every time I have a bowel movement. I had a 99.9 temp on the 3rd night but it dropped to 99.4 then to normal pretty quickly, maybe within an hour or two.

The reason I started Mebendazole is because I have been having a persistent slightly-more-than-mild dull pain (say 4 out of 10) in the area where my appendix is for the past couple to few weeks. Sometimes the pain gets a bit worse (6 out of 10) usually when I'm just sitting slumping forward a couple to few hours after eating. My doctor thought it's not appendicitis because I would have been in a lot more pain when he pushed on it. So he prescribed Mebendazole because he thought it might be parasites.

The pain in my appendix area seems to feel better (but not perfect) after releasing gas or having bowel movement. But today is the 5th day after starting Mebendazole and now I seem to be constipated. Walking seems to help it feel better too. It's when I stand up after sitting or laying down for extended periods of time that the pain is worst, but sometimes lifting my right leg while standing makes the pain worse.

Sounds like parasites, right? Does it sound like it might be chronic appendicitis too? Because I had this pain in the appendix area maybe 10 times over the past couple years but it used to go away within 24 hours, now it's persistent for the last couple weeks.

I've also had unexplained swallowing pains in my right neck and back pains that began in the last year. I had ultrasounds and CT MRI scans on my neck and head for the swallowing pains but they were all "clean." Occasionally over the past year or two I have also been having what seems like random twitches of my skin in an eyebrow or shoulder or back. My ears ring randomly a few times a week too, usually more often when I'm sitting too long.

I'm 31, 170 pounds, American, but do travel to Southeast Asia for at least a few months out of every year as of a couple years ago.

Maybe this is all the result of parasites???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.052 sec, (2)