CureZone   Log On   Join
Herpes, my worse nightmare.

mercy35 Views: 4,981
Published: 9 y

Herpes, my worse nightmare.

I was diagnosed with herpes simplex 1&2 about a year ago. Like everyone who has experienced the first outbreak, I quickly realized the tingling and later a cold sore on my mouth. Devastating, shame and guilt ran down my spine. However, I really went into a depressive mode when I noticed the first sore on my buttocks. These symptoms rose especially during my periods and when I am drenched in stress because of the pain and embrassement. I have taken tons of self helped remedies,but it only calm the virus and allow it to go quiet. Thanks to Jim, and research, I am taking MMS.I have been on this for three days now and have been experiencing some intense pain from the break out on my buttocks. I am going to hang in there until I see, feel and breath some type of relief. Hopefully in the next week or two I will come back with some encouraging update.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)