CureZone   Log On   Join
Simple is Better Re: Vertigo, brain fog and dizziness following chiropractic treatment

Views: 6,275
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,096

Simple is Better Re: Vertigo, brain fog and dizziness following chiropractic treatment

I'm sorry to dish the Chiros but most are not healers any more. They are just in it for the money.

I had problems exactly like yours on my last Chiro appointment. Common sense told me Chiro was not the answer.

Daily I use a vibratory back massage and heating pads on my back. I use the vigorous HoMedics model for massage. If I have actual pain I use a cold pack.

Edgar Cayce spoke extensively about relaxing the spine to allow the nerves to work.

Years ago I got an x-ray of my spine and found that I had no discs left in my thorasic. The Ortho dx said that adjustments would be very detrimental as they would just make the problem worse. I.e. Grind the vertebrae together.

So I use an inversion table, the massager, and heating pad. Nothing works as well.
Sometimes simple is better.

As soon as I hear the "pop" on the inversion table I feel instantly better.I've had mine for 20 years and could not live without one.

The main thing about this to remember is not to wait until you have problems. Do it daily to maintain health.
(no, I don't sell any of these things nor do I have any "hidden agenda".)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)