CureZone   Log On   Join
Enemas are the only thing that has worked for me (warning: picture)

ruffian Views: 2,390
Published: 9 y

Enemas are the only thing that has worked for me (warning: picture)

I have been dealing with Candida for years. I was "almost" well about 2 years ago but after a surgery my immune system seemed to not fight the Candida anymore and I slid backwards into all the old symptoms...even worse. Also I can't do the strict diet because I lost too much weight.

What is helping me the most is enemas. I'm getting out things that are equally disgusting and fascinating. This is what I got out today: //www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/Candida.jpeg

The things that have worked the best to "expel" the most Candida are these: H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) (huge amounts), Nystatin (a lot), Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (what I used to expel the picture above). Other things that I don't find as effective in enemas are baking soda, ACV, or coffee. I let my colon rest a few days after large amounts come out. I do an Aloe enema or a probiotic enema after the harsh ones. I take a lot of probiotics by mouth. I know I am messing up my flora, but this stuff has to come out of me, that I"m sure.

I'm not sure how this all ends. I do know that the more that comes out, the better I feel.

My other symptoms are in my ears. Constant itching, leaking and tinnitus. It's all related but a separate battle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)