CureZone   Log On   Join
How I FINALLY cured my Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx! I hope this helps people!

smd Views: 14,982
Published: 9 y

How I FINALLY cured my Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx! I hope this helps people!

About me: Mid 30's / Male / Caucasian / living in California, U.S.

First of all, I would like to state that I do not endorse any particular product or work for any particular company. What I am about to state is what worked to cure my moderate to severe Dyshidrotic Eczema / Pompholyx 100%!

After several years of trying pretty much everything, I stumbled upon 2 creams and 2 pills that when used in combination with each other, have apparently cured my hands of this nasty stuff. No more dry, cracked, crusty hands, no more painful fluid-filled blisters, no more popping, no more scratching, no more spreading, etc. No more embarrassment and no more suffering!

As we all know, the root cause of Dyshidrotic Eczema / Pompholyx is unknown, but the theories abound... fungal/yeast infection, leaky gut, candida overgrowth, overly-acidic blood, overly-high body temperature, auto-immune related disorder, hot/humid weather, excessive sweating, lack of exercise, lack of essential vitamins/minerals/nutrients, and over-consumption of fatty meats, dairy, cheese, sweets, chocolates, alcohol and tobacco - and/or perhaps any combination of these things.

While I HIGHLY RECOMMEND a balanced diet (80& Alkaline foods / 20% Acid foods - and living a healthy lifestyle practicing the Pareto Rule 80/20), please note that I completely cured my Dyshidrotic Eczema / Pompholyx and STILL EAT AND DRINK WHATEVER I WANT! NO STRICT DIET FOR ME! As usual, just avoid any major triggers and you can still eat hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, mexican, italian, chinese food, etc. You can still drink alcohol too! (assuming it's not a major trigger for you). In general, however, it is still common sense to avoid anything fake, enriched, and/or overly-greasy. I would also advise to keep tobacco and alcohol consumption to a minimum at best (or rather cut it out completely if you have the willpower). Things like salads, vegetables, nuts, raw foods, and clean, pure water can REALLY HELP with your efforts to rid yourself of your hand eczema and live a healthier lifestyle in general.

Now, to get to what worked for me... (NOTE: THIS MAY SET YOU BACK A FEW BUCKS, BUT FOR ME IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!)

2 CREAMS:

Dream Cream -
http://www.amazon.com/Lush-Dream-Cream-Hand-Lotion/dp/B001QMVGM2/ref=pd_sbs_bt_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0X1Y4KGM77NDPR2DHYBA

Creme de Corps -
http://www.amazon.com/Creme-Corps-Body-Moisturizer-8-4/dp/B00GU6INVG/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1429902418&sr=1-1&keywords=creme+de+corps

2 PILLS:

Kyolic -
http://www.amazon.com/Kyolic-Garlic-Extract-Formula-tablets/dp/B00014FLL8/ref=sr_1_17?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1429905277&sr=1-17&keywords=Kyolic

Fungal Defense -
http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Fungal-Defense-Caplets/dp/B000GWLGFK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1429902589&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=fungal+ddefense

As far as usage goes, I would take 1 Kyolic pill and 1 Fungal Defense pill in the morning, with a glass of water. Go about your day (eat, drink, be merry).

VERY IMPORTANT:

AT NIGHT, RIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED, APPLY A GENEROUS QUARTER-SIZE AMOUNT OF "DREAM CREAM" TO YOUR HAND. PLACE IT RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF YOUR OPEN LEFT PALM. USE BOTH HANDS TO REALLY RUB IT INTO YOUR SKIN VIGOROUSLY. RUB IT IN FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES THOROUGHLY, THEN RUB YOUR HANDS BACK AND FORTH VERY FAST, HARD AND VIGOROUSLY UNTIL YOU FEEL A "FRICTION BURN" FROM YOUR HANDS RUBBING TOGETHER. DO THIS "FRICTION BURN" FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS. FEEL THE BURN! RUB NORMALLY FOR ANOTHER 2 MINUTES, THEN FRICTION BURN FOR ANOTHER 30 SECONDS. REPEAT THIS UNTIL 10 MINUTES HAS ELAPSED. THE CREAM SHOULD BE RUBBED IN ALL OVER EVERY SINGLE "NOOK AND CRANNY" OF BOTH THE INSIDES AND OUTSIDES OF YOUR HANDS. THEN, WITH YOUR HANDS STILL A BIT WARM AND CREAMY, DO THE SAME EXACT THING WITH THE "CREME DE CORPS" LOTION. APPLY A GENEROUS QUARTER-SIZE AMOUNT, 2 MINUTES REGULAR RUB, 30 SECOND FRICTION BURN, 2 MINUTES REGULAR RUB, 30 SECOND FRICTION BURN, AND SO ON UNTIL ANOTHER 10 MINUTES HAS ELAPSED. NOW, GO TO BED, DO NOT COVER YOUR HANDS, SLEEP WITH YOUR PALMS OUT AND EXPOSED, AND TRY NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING (YOUR PILLOW OR BLANKET, ETC.) AS IT WILL CAUSE THE REMAINING CREAM TO RUB OFF. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT BOTH CREAMS NOW DRY OUT AND DISSOLVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE INTO YOUR HANDS UNTIL YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING. I HAVE FOUND THAT ECZEMA TENDS TO CREEP UP ON YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP, AND THIS SHOULD DEFINITELY HELP WITH THAT!

I did this for 1 week and showed 80% improvement. After 2 weeks of doing this regimen, my Dyshidrotic Eczema / Pompholyx was completely gone and my hands are now as smooth as butter! All the wrinkles in your hands will go away, the redness will go away, the bubbles/blisters will stop forming on your palms and fingers, and your skin will come back to life! At least this is what happened in my case. I can only hope that this works for you!

Having said and done this, I strongly believe in a "multi-prong", simultaneous approach to healing eczema. Supplemental pills to help heal the inside (your gut), creams to help heal the outside (your hands), and the ongoing balance of managing your PH with the right mixture of foods you consume.

If everything goes well, you get rid of your hand eczema, and it comes back, just begin the pill/cream regimen again until it goes away again. Repeat as needed.

To help with healing, longevity and ensure your body is postured for optimal health, then TRY YOUR BEST EVERY SINGLE DAY TO FOLLOW THIS DIET RULE:

"80% alkaline foods and 20% acidic foods"

HERE'S THE FOOD CHART:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/pdf/pHFoodChart1.pdf

ALKALINE FOODS - General Guidance: Stick to salads, fresh vegetables and healthy nuts and oils. Try to consume plenty of raw foods and at least 2-3 liters of clean, pure water daily.

ACID FOODS - General Guidance: Steer clear of fatty meats, dairy, cheese, sweets, chocolates, alcohol and tobacco. Packaged foods are often full of hidden offenders and microwaved meals are full of sugars and salts. Over cooking also removes all of the nutrition from a meal.

I've printed out this PDF, stuck it on my fridge, and use it as a daily reminder of what I should or shouldn't be eating. Once you know the rules, then you'll know if or when you can get away with breaking them ;)

I hope this helps people.

Best of luck to you all!

- SMD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (4)