CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hidradenitis - could this be what I'm experiencing?

Views: 2,598
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,216,960

Re: Hidradenitis - could this be what I'm experiencing?

$$ GET PAID FOR YOUR OPINIONS $$

Have you or anyone you know been diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa/ Acne Inversa/HS?
Engage In Depth, a market research firm located in the Washington, DC area, is working with a national medical research company to help improve the treatment of this dermatological condition. We are recruiting participants for an upcoming study and are contacting you as we hope we may include you as part of this conversation.

These telephone/online interviews will take place May 5-14. The interview will last 90 minutes and to thank you, an honorarium payment of $200 is offered for your participation.

Please know that there are no type of sales associated with this study. Please be assured that no one will try to sell you anything. The conversation is for research purposes only, answers are confidential and no personally-identifying information will be shared.

If interested, please inbox me, or call me directly at 240.206.6270.

Your consideration of this request is most appreciated.

Regards,

Michelle Duncan
Engage In Depth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)