CureZone   Log On   Join
Injecting urine

Peacock Chameleon Views: 1,799
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,219,627

Injecting urine

Hi Chucky81 I saw your question on injecting urine, and I HAD to answer. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE INJECT URINE!! I felt the same way you do about drinking it, so I asked about injecting and was told it was an incredibly powerful therapy. So I went ahead and injected it several times over a week's time.

The result was I got a massive boil at the injection sight, which in turn gave me spinal meningitis, which then resulted in a massive abscess in the right parietal lobe of my brain. So in January 2014 I went into an extremely risky, but life-saving brain surgery. The Dr's told my family I only had a 5-7% chance of surviving because of the all the circumstances involved in the operation and the advanced state of the infection. And if I did survive, because it was so involved in the speech and motor skills part of my brain, it was possible I would never walk or talk again, and I would have many years of rehabilitation therapy ahead of me.

I am very grateful for the skillful surgeon and the many loving and supportive people that surrounded me at that time in my life. Without them, I would not be here today. I turned 50 one week after the surgery, and my life is amazing! I know that experience made me a better person. However; I would never recommend it to anyone. If you want to do UT, just bite the bullet and do it how it is supposed to be done. Personally, I found Liver Flushing and coffee enema's to be transformational to everyone who does them. And if you don't take care of your liver first, most therapies don't work as well anyway. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)