CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood or cayenne pepper in enema water?

sam fb24 Views: 1,501
Published: 9 y

Blood or cayenne pepper in enema water?

I have been dealing with a candida problem for about 2 years now(since I found out about it, only lord knows how long it was festering in me). Unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky ones plagued by the leaking gas bubbles and constant weird Body Odor caused by the candida. This is literally ruining my life on all aspects, personal and professional. I've done a handful of different things in addition to the candida diet which I've been on and off of. Anyway, getting to the point of this thread in particular. I did an enema and noticed a slight red tint in the water being expelled. I should note that I've been seeing this for quite some time but never put 2 and 2 together until just now. I would only see the red tint in the last bit of water being expelled, the bit that went deepest into the colon. Today I used a little bit higher volume of water in my enema and got even more of the red tint, which is what has me worried now. After that I did a significantly higher volume enema so as to get deeper in there and this time I got much more than just a slight red tint. It wasn't a very bright red but was unmistakably red. I should also note that I do also have quite a bit of candida exiting in the enema as well. I am about to do another high volume enema now but took a moment to post this first as I'm really getting concerned now. I have been eating quite a lot of cayenne pepper lately with my foods to help with the candida situation so I'm kind of hoping that's what it is I'm seeing and not blood. Haven't had any major stomach pains or anything of that nature other than the usual intestinal noises and discomfort which I've been chucking up to the candida. I know the obvious thing to do here is go see a doctor, unfortunately I am not in a position to do so this very moment. I will as soon as I am able to however. Anyway, I'm hoping to hear thoughts on this from the community here. Sorry for the long read by the way guys :-/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (1)