CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Rosacea Cure: A Natural Approach

sandy101 Views: 7,237
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,481

Re: The Rosacea Cure: A Natural Approach

This is very comprehensive. I definitely agree on Rosacea being treated using natural approaches. This is pretty much needed especially that there is no recognized cure for this condition yet. If the cause runs in the genes, then it would be much better to use natural processes to finally get rid of it. I am using Ray peat diet for mine. I strictly watch what I eat. In the same manner how choosing the right food is important to Rosacea sufferer, moisturizing cream should also be chosen well. I have teamed up a natural diet with SR Lotion, a well-known excellent treatment cream for Rosacea. It is important that skin be left lubricated all the time to prevent flare-ups. So far, sr lotion is doing great in controlling flare ups so that's taken cared of. I am in constant check with srlotion.com to see what's new for Rosacea cases and other skin condition because aside from Rosacea, I have another skin condition which triggers the dryness all the more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)