CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I have candida without having stomach issues?

Stefano90 Views: 2,030
Published: 9 y

Can I have candida without having stomach issues?

Hi, I'm new here.
I'm a 24 yo guy and I think I'm battling a candida overgrowth.
My main symptom is brain fog. For brain fog I mean the following:
1) I can't concentrate or focus on anything anymore
2) I have problems in finding the right word and this affects my speech very badly
3) My short term memory has been vastly affected as well, I'm very forgetful (my long term memory hasn't been affected at all).
4) I have problems to put my thoughts into speech
5) I even have problems organizing my thoughts.
6) I have problems reading. I have to re-read sentences many times before understanding the meaning of the words. It's like my mind can't "picture" the word.

Other problems that I have:
- Skin rashes (two dermatologists said it's a fungus infection).
- Blurry vision
- Low libido
- Constant fatigue
- Headaches

Oddly I don't have any stomach issue at all, nor did I ever suffer from stomach issues in all my life.
That thing led me to believe I couldn't have a candida overgrowth and so I attributed my brain fog issue to other things.
After trying everything (and I mean everything) I researched candida overgrowth thoroughly and I discovered I may well suffer from candida.
I say this because in my early 20's I was prescribed a strong Antibiotic for two years straight to fight my acne.
I also took four rounds of Antibiotics for my wisdom teeth removal, another round for a surgery I had and still other rounds for other infections.
Before that time I didn't have any problem at all and my symptoms started after I did all those rounds of Antibiotics .

I also took a spit test and it came back positive for candida. There were lots of strings coming out of my spit.

Now, I'm on day 34 of the Candida Diet. My symptoms have improved just a little (around 20/30%).
I take (or I've tried) lots of supplements: SF722 Formula, Caprylic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Zinc, B Complex Vitamins, Candisol, NAC ecc.
For probiotic I take the VSL Probiotic (450 billions living bacterium for each dose).

I don't know what to do anymore. I've lost lots of weight and I can't keep following this diet for 6 months because I would starve myself before I would starve the yeast.

Recently I ordered a new supplements called Candelim. It seems is the best. It should arrive in a few days. I'll let you know if it works.

What do you guys advice me to do? I have to say that I need to self cure myself because my doctor doesn't even believe that a man can develop candida. When I told him that I was thinking of candida he scoffed at me saying I was just depressed and that candida is a female problem.

Thank you
Stefano

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)