CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slow Digestion? Please help ..

Views: 4,365
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,351,518

Re: Slow Digestion? Please help ..

Set your self free of stimulants and a sluggish bowel. Don't believe some people are not supposed to have a bowel movement everyday. Mine works everyday and more now. Forget drinking 8oz of water 3 or 4 times a day because If you have a chronic sluggish digestive system, a gallon wont make a difference, and neither will changing your diet. NOTHING worked for me except a stimulant which at the age of 62 had began to fail working for me. I got sick, diverticulitis. Was directed to Mirolax and it was helping most of the time. Even though it is expensive and not good for me I had to drink it and still occasionally I had to take a stimulant. However, now I do not have to do anything to make my digestive system work. Except drink water on AN EMPTY STOMACH. The key is drink it always on an empty stomach. Drink it down soon as you can, in other words don't hold it in your hand long or sit it down.Don't gulp but do drink it soon. Drinking water on an Empty stomach and the right amount of water for my weight has literally set me free from stimulants. Even as a child I had this problem. This is how I do it.
I Drink the water as soon as I get up, wait 45 minutes to Eat drink normal breakfast.
wait 2 hours, then again on an empty stomach drink your right amount of water... wait 45 min before eating again, and so on. This is how I did and can you believe it I am problem free. I am amazed and very very pleased at the simplicity of it. My body began working correctly by the next day and has continued to do so for a month now. You can check it out on http://www.watercures.com they explain all about it.
To find the amount of water for weight I was told to x weight by 5 = ____ then divide the total weight by 2 and that is the amount of ounces to drink. Please learn more about it, don't take my word go there to the website and learn. I want everyone who is sick from the same thing to simply be cured. It is so simple that it is crazy we have not been told about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)