CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root canal blog

Coloradobee Views: 1,325
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,230,755

Re: Root canal blog

So I saw the dentist last week and he recommends doing that in 2 times: left side then right side when left is totally healed. I have 7 root canals to pull. He recommends titanium implants vs zirconium as it tends to break to easily. We would do a metal testing first.
I would probably not do implants if I only had 1 but I have 7! What do you put instead???
What about your whole jaw collapsing after a few years...
I also have 2 cavitations and a bunch of fillings that are not in good shape.
The bill is very high but I just have no control over my health, my body anymore. Any minor change like new lenses just does not work for me. I am depressed constantly now, does not control what I eat anymore. Everything is worsening.
I am starting to plan the operation for November but would appreciate any feedback anyone has.
It's been 5 years now I am convinced root canals are causing all my trouble but I am just very afraid of the consequences of implants and the bill if nothing changes after!
Please help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)