CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone cured/reduced acne with liver flushes

Steve888 Views: 4,505
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,246,353

Re: Anyone cured/reduced acne with liver flushes

I have had excellent success clearing my skin using coffee enemas. It may not work for everyone but I used to get these bumps on my forehead and on my face, not acne, but something similar. After about 3 CEs my skin cleared up tremendously and has remained very clear. According Dr Wilson an expert on CEs one of the benefits of coffee enemas is:

"Improving the skin. The body must eliminate poisons somehow. If the colon is not working well, the body must use alternative elimination channels. One of these is the skin. This causes skin eruptions including dermatitis, acne, eczema, Psoriasis and perhaps other types of skin eruptions. The skin must compensate for inadequate elimination through the liver and colon. coffee enemas assist the skin by restoring elimination through the liver and colon."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)