Re: Person with MG doing Master Cleanse

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

peachteach Views: 2,656
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,183,905

Re: Person with MG doing Master Cleanse

Hi there....

I am so sorry for such the late reply. I just saw your response. I am not on curezone.com very much because of what I am dealing with. It doesn't seem to be discussed much on the site.

I was inconclusively diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis in 2002 at a well known hospital after enduring painful muscle testing. Just recently I requested from that hospital the medical records from those visits and tests. I found out that I DO NOT have Myasthenia Gravis. The tests were not inconclusive but VERY negative for the disease. Thank goodness I followed my gut during that time and did not have my Thymus removed (which was what the dr. wanted me to do at that time)

I have had NMD, ND, ODM, etc. do multiple views of my blood during my weak times etc. and NONE OF THEM can figure out what is going on with me.

What I experience is MAJOR muscle weakness at times. Stress, Heat, Exercise, Hormones etc. can be triggers but not always.

The one thing that seemed abnormal is a lyme test I had done that displayed an inconclusive tests. The MD I was working with at the time stated in his opinion I have chronic Lymes. I have been trying to deal with my illness through a plant based diet, supplements and digestacure.

This is all I have found that I can go on so I am trying to figure this out. It is extremely frustrating.

I don['t know if it is working for me....I am detoxing quite a lot and one of my major symptoms of detoxing seems to be muscle weakness. This is just so very frustrating. I feel like a 80 year old when I am half that age.

Talk with you soon hopefuily

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)