CureZone   Log On   Join
BV bleed during sex IUD paraguard

Views: 548
Published: 9 y

BV bleed during sex IUD paraguard

I am in my late 30s with kids.... last year I had a new partner that was bigger than what I'm use to..I bled a few times during sex becAuse of his size.. we used protection always.. I got BV one time and I was given the pills and it went away. We had a condom malfunction and I got a pregnancy scare, so I got the paraguard just in case.. we still used condoms and we were both tested... year later we are not together and I have a new partner.. condoms are also always used as well.. but he is not big at all and bleed with him too. I know he goes all the way in. But I'm sure, I should not be bleeding. I never had this issue in the past before my last partner. Now it's like it happens often. I have sex like once a Month if that..oh I got BV twice with my new partner. Dr. Gave me the pill lasT month and this month she have me a cream to use 3 to 5 days. So I had sex and I bled... I don't have any STD I was checked. And I now use non latex, I use the natural synthetic one.. I'm confused. Could it be the paraguard that is triggering it? I just started to take the refresh pro b.. I have another one that is kept in the fridge.. I'll try that one when I'm done with refresh pro b. It's embarrassing. It makes me not wanna have sex.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)