CureZone   Log On   Join
Atrial Fibrillation and questions

Views: 1,276
Published: 9 y

Atrial Fibrillation and questions

I had my first AF episode 4 years ago due to a stupid dr overdosing my thyroid meds for my low thyroid. I had another episode a month later and took a beta blocker to stop it at home. Then I had a 3rd episode 2 years later and converted at home without taking anything. I thought I was perhaps free of it as hadn't had one since 2012 but it happened again last Saturday. I had just been to cardio day before and was told I was in perfect health and heart etc was in great shape. Couldn't believe it when I went into AF, cardiologist had given me a script for Metropolol so my son got it filled and I took a dose and all was well. So now I am frightened and depressed :( I do everything naturally, I take magnesium/B/C/fish oil/nattokinase/hawthorn and walk a mile or two daily. When I went onto a forum all they were talking about was everyone getting ablations :( I could hardly sleep that night for fear :( I went to a holistic dentist today and will have to have some dental work, they said they use oxygen and ozone therapy but I am wondering if that is bad for AF? Thanks for any help brit

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)