CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stones? what kind are these please?

Trematode Views: 5,236
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,244,296

Re: stones? what kind are these please?

People need to be nice.

The one on the left looks to be like a tomato skin parasite. There are other pictures on the internet. My skins, when preserved in 70% alcohol, rolled up like spikes. There were small discs that were the size and shape of the seeds in salsa, so I kept a control sample in another small tall jar.

As you can tell, I hate to be called a liar, or that I put food in a jar, or that I pick through my poo to get attention.

Again, people need to be nice.

I have a piece of purple onion, that some type of parasite, thin and able to almost swallow that small chunk of purple onion, covered most of it uniformly and almost transparently and kept it from being digested by my digestive system. Problem though, because the 70% alcohol ruined my specimen by bleaching the small visible patch of purple onion out of sight.

So, is it corn? Or, is it not? Put your glasses on and keep a control sample from your kitchen pantry to keep the naysayers a little quieter.

Wanna see one of my trematode problems? Alaska is exotic with them, or at least that is where I found them from in my body.

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=76518

I was using my tens unit over my lower ribs on the side of my liver. The best I can figure is that the muscle contraction and tissue movement loosened them from my biliary ducts. I have no name identification for them or the item in the center above the measuring tape. It looks like it could be missing a tail.

Be well my friends. And, if you have any diagnostic information, please be nice.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)