CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ear insufflation to cure tinnitus

imogencoco Views: 4,181
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,242,211

Re: ear insufflation to cure tinnitus

Hi,

Healing your tinnitus with ozone, I think, would depend on the cause of your tinnitus. This seems to me the key factor to determine whether or not ozone ear insufflaion will work.

You can try your luck anyway and use ozone and see whether or not it will help. In which case you would need a water humidifier for the ozone to go through before it goes into you. You would also need an earscope. I got my set-up from PromoLife and they are very helpful with customer support.

Ozone concentrations for this purpose would be between 15 mcg/ml up to 30 mcg/ml, treating each ear for 2-5 minutes each. Please make sure you don't inhale the ozone escaping into the atmosphere. While doing this, I usually cover my nose and mouth with a small towel so I don't breath the ozone.

Please do further research on safety and speak with a representative from either Longevity or PromoLife to safely help you with this.

As for taking your oxygen tank with you while air travelling, you will have to speak with the airline you will be flying with. I'm sure they have rules you have to abide by, considering oxygen is highly flammable.

I am not a medical doctor so if you take my advice, it will be at your own risk.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)