CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My HPV Story

bellari282003 Views: 1,468
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,241,307

Re: My HPV Story

If my daughter tested high positive for hpv, she went for her pap smear and all was good doctor said see you in 6 mnths...He said there is no cure just follow ups.Any way she has bad case of bv/ yeast /who knows what it is cause they say its not yeast is not bv but she has had bv and yeast in past recognizes the symptoms and no doc can help... she is young moving in soon w her boyfriend and feels life is over do to her bv... I want to help her but only thing I can do to help her is,try to get her ph levels controlled we have tried all types of doctor prescribe medicine...so frustrating nothing works so eating the right foods and the baking soda morning drink is our nest attempt...she wants to give up but I say never give up...fight fight fight....I feel so bad for all the ladies going thru this..but dont give up....any way i'm glad you are ok my question was after the long story did you expereince any issuses w bv or yeast due to hpv?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)