CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for BILL C.or anyone w/LEUKEMIA-GLEEVIC CURED ME Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia

charkee Views: 3,641
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,240,279

Re: for BILL C.or anyone w/LEUKEMIA-GLEEVIC CURED ME Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia

Leukemia is all about a sense of devaluation. It is considered a healing phase, though it is very unpleasant.

You were talking about how your father devalued you, perhaps you also feel devalued because you couldn't save your mother? It kind of irks me that your father so judgmental.

As far as references, I stopped documenting my successes because in spite of documents, people will just believe what they want to believe. I used to go through a lot of work preparing this stuff and presenting it to the perpetual skeptics all over curezone and other places and not once did it make a hoot's worth of difference.

Point 2: by the time a person studies and goes through the references, they could already be on the way to recovery and see the results first hand.

I have had people want a million case studies on acupuncture and in only one afternoon they can learn the technique for free on my website, much less time than it takes to review and evaluate and then probably forget what they were doing.

Find out for yourself. Try learning EFT and work on eliminating all the feelings of devaluation. There are better ways, but EFT is free to learn and is far more effective than psychotherapy.

In my personal opinion, I would not take chemo or radiation. Transfusions may help. Also a high protein diet with plenty of vitamins and minerals would ease the recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)