CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad Breath Not going away!!

bubblefart Views: 5,351
Published: 9 y

Bad Breath Not going away!!

I can't seem to find a cure for my bad breath.
I recently went to an ENT doctor and i was told that I had post nasal drip and mild acid reflux.After 2-3 weeks of using medications (Prevacid,Singulair,Saline nasal spray,my bad breath is still there! My left tonsil is a tad bit swollen and has some sort of sacs on them,but no signs of tonsil stones.If I rub my tonsils with one finger and smell my finger,my finger smells putrid.The back of my tongue is white.Even if I scrape my tongue a billion times,there is like an unlimited supply of white smelly goo. After scraping,my breath smells sort of fresh,but when i wake up in the morning-a bitter smelly taste.I religiously gargle with salt water as well. My dentist has also said that there are no signs of gingivitis/oral problems.I do sleep with my mouth open,so could it be dry mouth?
I am simply going crazy trying to remove my bad breath.Is there any cure out there?

Thank you in advance and taking the time to read/respond!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)