CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Questions

allthatstuff Views: 2,220
Published: 9 years ago

Candida Questions

Hey! I'm new here.

I've had stomach and skin issues the past 6 years, it all began when i was on Antibiotics for months and months (longest was 6 months without stopping) on and off for Acne in my late teenage years. I think the Antibiotics ruined my stomach, as I had many hospital visits as I was in extreme pain for months, always diagnosed as reflux and ulcers. Had endoscope this time last year and have gut inflammation.

6 months ago was diagnosed with candida of the skin, particularly in my armpits (its so so so so itchy), groin and also around my mouth. I mentioned having a candida overgrowth to my doctor, but she is unaware of this illness.

Over the past few years, i find myself being unable to eat more and more food, such as gluten (even though i was negative to celiac), onions, garlic, crisps, the list goes on... which i've read is a major symptom.

I've kind of put two and two together and self diagnosed myself, as reading the symptoms i've over 90% of them, and no other treatment i've taken such as Nexium and PPis /changing diet have worked.

I began cutting down on Sugar in December and jan, also started a good probiotic in December. Now I'm 10 days completely Sugar free.

I started one tablet of caprylic acid a day, 6 days ago. The past two days i've been have 4/5 solid bowel movements a day, and feeling slight nausea, extremely tired.With loads of gas too!!!! I can't believe the bowel movements though :/

What do you guys think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.198 sec, (1)