CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My efforts to date

depressedstressedgal Views: 1,354
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,224,839

Re: My efforts to date

Honestly, I know it seems easier to just take mint supplements for the rest of your life: but think about it. Really think. Do you truly believe you're going to be able to constantly take pills every day just to smell good? You're going to get tired really quick, and I don't mean to sound insensitive saying that. I get it, we all want to get better and dieting is too hard and takes too long to work. There's also always the doubt if it's even going to work. So I know how you feel, that if it takes choking down a bunch of pills daily to not smell then you're willing to do it.

You have to think about your body. If you already have a mysterious Body Odor issue that you don't understand where is coming from, do you think a bunch of pills is going to help your body get better and heal? I hope you don't think so. You deserve to heal, but taking those mint things isn't going to work in the long run. I'm only saying this because I want everyone who suffers from BO to get better.

What I'm going to say is not meant to hurt you. I just want to say that there is a possibility that those pills didn't actually work in the first place. You could have thought they did from the lack of a reaction but you can't know for sure. It's risky to keep relying on only these pills to help you if you don't know for a fact that they actually work.

I've even heard stories of people who took pills that made their BO go away, but then after a while of taking them it stopped working. That could happen for you as well.

Let me tell you something. Once I read on a forum on this website, about a girl claiming that only eating apples for the rest of her life is making her BO go away. And while I believe that she no longer smells, only eating an apple for the rest of your life is torture. I probably couldn't even go a day doing that.

I'd much rather get to the actual root of the problem and fix it, no matter how long it takes. I believe that I can do it, and so I will try my hardest until I fix it!

Believe in yourself, find out what's really going on and you will be a step closer to healing yourself and returning to a healthy and happy life. You owe it to your body to get well. Wouldn't we all rather have a happy tummy than an upset one? When you're body is healthy, you will feel it, and it will feel great.

Happy almost Valentines Day! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (2)