CureZone   Log On   Join
I cured my BV with Baking Soda

ThisWorks Views: 6,549
Published: 9 y

I cured my BV with Baking Soda

Hello Ladies, I have suffered with bv for years. I have tried vh essentials, metronidazole, probiotics and peroxide all of which helped but it always came back. I stumbled upon what is called baking soda therapy

Baking soda is a natural chemical compound that restores health, cleanses the body and eradicates toxic substances and effective at restoring balance in the body without harsh chemicals or toxins.

I eat healthy, and run 3-4 times a week however I drink 3 to 4 cups of coffee with a teaspoon of Sugar in each cup a day. I realized that this might be the culprit but I LOVE COFFEE and SUGAR!

I started to take doing the Baking Soda Therapy and within days, the bv started clearing up and it has stayed that way for several months. Every morning I mix a teaspoon of baking soda into about 12 ounces of water (a tall cup) and drink. The only draw back is the taste, it is like drinking a tall cup of salt water however, the benefits are amazing! It has worked wonders for me. Give yourself atleast half hour before or after a meal as to not mess with your digestive process. Maybe start with half a teaspoon and gradually increase as your body gets use to it.

I did not have to combine this with any other methods however if it doesn't do the trick for you, perhaps combine it with probiotics and vh essentials. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)