CureZone   Log On   Join
Omega3-arachidonic acid-omega 6

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Fullest Views: 597
Published: 9 y

Omega3-arachidonic acid-omega 6

Hello all,I have few questions because i dont understand omega 3-omega 6 quite good,and answers to my questions would help me a lot.
1)If we use for example some fish which is high in omega 3 like sardines and mix it with little bit of mayonnaise,will the omega 6 from the mayonnaise inhibit the healthy omega 3 from fish or will we still have omega 3 normally absorbed?
2)Is it better to eat fish just alone for highest omega 3 absorption?
3)Will ALA(alpha-linolenic acid) from walnuts for example or flaxseeds inhibit arachidonic acid,or omega 3 has to be in EPA&DHA form for the inhibition to occur
4)What is the best way to stop my body creating a lot of arachidonic acid?Limiting animal products intake?
5)Which specific amino acids create arachidonic acid in the body?
6)Ive read somewhere that EPA(eicosapentaenoic acid) competes with arachidonic acid(AA) to take her place.Is that true?And if it is,does that mean that daily intake of EPA should be always higher than the one from AA,so the EPA can be dominant throughout the whole day and create less inflammation?
Also any other tips on how to reduce arachidonic acid,inhibit it or stop my body yielding it somehow are most welcome.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)