CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which Batmanghelidj books to buy?

knowledge seeker Views: 755
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 12,484

Re: Which Batmanghelidj books to buy?

I would also add this book of his

obesity, Depression and cancer" their common cause and cure. I am learning so much from it and think i may be the answer to most of my health problems On it 4 days and my blood glucose that was 500 plus each morning was 211 today and started going lower immediately the first day.

I am adding it to my cancer curing regimen for sure.

I also read your body's many cries for water and was likewise impressed and that lead me to search out reviews on amazon where I saw his had this book on cancer which I needed having been told I will die form my cancer diagnosis past year.

the book mentioning cancer is the last book he did. he was planning on doing one for pets but died before it came to fruition so this book is the latest and most likely had any new knowledge he learned since he books cries for water several years earlier.

I think it is worth the money personally. It has really given me some hope the more I read it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)