CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Detox

dfb Views: 1,657
Published: 9 y

Candida Detox

Thought I would tell my story with Candida overgrowth, It has been over 5 years since I first noticed signs that something was wrong with my body, From blisters on the soles of my feet, Skin peeling on my hands, ulcers in my mouth, brain fog, feeling terrible, breaking wind profusely and worst of all an itchy anus.

In my ignorance my doctor put me on Antibiotics for a 6 month course to clear up the physical symptoms, that was about 5 years ago.

Nothing seemed to help, Candida Diets slowed the wind but it still lived within me.

Previously I was very healthy, my bowel movements are daily throughout my life and during my illness.

3 weeks ago my anus was so bad I got my wife to take a picture and went to another doctor. He gave me some cream and said it was a fungal infection, Oh really.

I was determined to get rid of this nasty thing in my body and this is my story.

Day 1 - 4 First thing,5 table spoons of Coconut oil, then I would wait for the stomach pain to start then go to bed and rest, within 90 minutes I would be on the toilet with diarrhoea.

I would then start my food for the day, Probiotic pills, wait 20 min, consumption was Avocado's, egg yolks, bone broth soup, all the good things to repair my gut lining, Drink Chicory root and dandelion,50/50 mix.

This happened for 4 days straight, On the 5th day I had no diarrhoea or discomfort at all.

keeping to my routine above, but on the 6th day I added 2 bulbs of garlic churned up in a juicer blender, this was taken with 1.5 litres of water at the same time as the coconut oil. well I must say that day, I had diarrhoea 3 times, the next 3 days diarrhoea once a day.

On the 10 day nothing happened, its been a week since then and I have slowly increased my food consumption and still have the coconut oil and garlic, actually I make the garlic up a second time and drink it after meals during the whole day.

Its early days yet but I feel great, I mean great, jumping out of my skin great, gut symptoms are gone completely, my rectum has heeled, my mind is clear, hands and feet are healing, my nasal passages are dry, they have been wet for as long as I can remember.

there is no sign of this predator.

If you are worried about the sickness that comes with diarrhoea, start with less and build up.

All the best.

Forgot to mention, I've had a lower back problem for 20 years, on a scale of 1-10 its always a 2,Gets me out of bed every morning, at times it gets to a 4 and when its really bad an 8.

All this week I cant even feel it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)