CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stem Cells

32771 Views: 10,179
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,229,726

Re: Stem Cells

Thanks for responding. Were you snowed in today? I get down because you are like only the second person to comment on my cancer diagnosis. I guess some are interested but have nothing to add or hope that they and theirs never come down with this diagnosis. Read today that only 5% make it to the 5yr mark. Sad.

RE: Stem Cells
Had read something recently from the Gonzalez/Isaacs team that pancreatic enzymes go after stem cells. I do about 15 a day now, maybe should ramp it up even more. Your comment caused me to do some more research and noticed the importance that I should take those enzymes on an empty stomach so that it gets into blood stream first vs. digesting food, well both actions are needed.

Went to the chiro today. Per muscle testing, he felt that the Rife machine cancer freq would not benefit me at this time and perhaps the cancer is under control. I am due for a CT scan soon and should have the report by the end of Feb. Can you tell I worry a lot? Well, you would too if you were given what I view as a death sentence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)