CureZone   Log On   Join
INTERSITIAL Cystitis, IC some causes natural

Views: 3,396
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,201,732

INTERSITIAL Cystitis, IC some causes natural

I've read several studies on Interstitial cystitis interestingly mine started right after I had vitamin C IV's thinking it was so safe. I later read that the following Vitamin C aggravates the bladder may contribute to IC .

I also read cases were several women cured IC naturally by using Boric acid suppositories. Interesting after 30 days of Antibiotics I had raging yeast infection my doctor gave me 12 days of boric acid suppositories to insert before bed I did that after that IC symptoms were gone. So wouldn't that make IC fungal? Many people point to Candida overgrowth being the cause of IC. So that again is fungal Niacinamide (also called nicotinamide) is vitamin B3 (niacin) disrupts the reproduction of Candida albicans

I also read it is caused from Ureaplasma this is documented in many cases . I also read most doctor do not run this test because it is expensive. If you have IC run to Any lab test now and just pay for the test out of pocket. Or tell your doctor you want the urine tested for ureaplasma.

Chinese researchers grew microbes “similar to nanobacteria” from IC bladder tissue. In addition, a genetic study suggested that nanobacteria might be the disease-causing organisms. In 11 patients, tetracycline treatment reduced levels of the nanobacteria and eased symptoms. These researchers concluded that nanobacteria may cause some cases of IC/painful bladder syndrome (PBS). This study did not have a healthy control group to small for comparison.

This is based on control group of nearly 600
Items that made symptoms worse were citrus fruits, tomatoes, coffee, tea, carbonated and alcoholic beverages, spicy foods, artificial sweeteners, and vitamin C. Only calcium glycerophosphate (Prelief) and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) showed a trend toward improving symptoms.
Tea, Smoking Linked with IC

I think it is wise to drink at full spectrum natural anti-microbial before bed that way it is soaking deep into the bladder lining while your sleep and killing the cause. I always drink a pinch of baking soda and Sea Salt in water at night before bed, now I rotate with SSKI . I do this just to be on the safe side I also drink MSM an Organic Sulfur from hot springs this stuff is amazing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)