CureZone   Log On   Join
Healthy Now, Know how to get rid of it.

nomorecandida Views: 1,288
Published: 9 y

Healthy Now, Know how to get rid of it.

I do not have alot of time.  But years ago I was in this board depserately trying to find help. I suffered horribly and struggled to get well. I found what worked and I am healthy now. It took time, persistance , knowledge but I got there. It requires maintainece even after yu get well. But I can say I feel good, I eat carbs and sugar albeit moderately, and my life is pretty normal. There are keys to beating this. I have had this twice in my life and been really sick. both times got well. This time I know to maintain. Here is what you need to focus on.

Your body is depleted of minerals and full of toxins. Use high quality multi vitamin to address minerals. Extra vitamin C, D, fatty acids, magnesium all helped me. Candida can strip your body of everything.

Next get rid of toxins, exercise ( lightly if need be only what you can handle regularly. ) plenty of pure water...not distilled, spring water.

Eat salads everyday or a much as possible contains GBOMS  greens, been, onions, mushrooms, seeds. All organic to get you going to the bathroom as candida feeds on excrement.

Enema  plain water with spring water not tap. I did two very deep cleansing enemas twice weekely for a year and candida poured out of me. This helps greatly with toxins and feeling die off.

I avoided taking anything to kill candida as all it did was flood my body with toxins and slow down my healing. enema is the best way and directly removed the source of the toxins along with toxins.   

Florastor. probiotic worked great for me. Much of my illness was being depleted. Florastor works by squeezing candia out of its home and giving you b vitamins.

If product i list do not work for you , find one that does. Anything may make you feel sick at first and that could be die off.

Make sure to drink alot of water and move around alot. Keep an open mind.

When I first did enemas they stirred up alot and made me quite sick. I swore them off at first. But then realized it was exactly what was needed. So start slow and work up to deep cleansing

Add himalayian salt to drinking water. Apinch worked well for me as I never fully felt hydrated.

You can do this, I did and I was pretty close to dead. Every dr said my iver enzyme tests looked horrible and refused to give me  antifungal.

If you do these things you can fight. It's basic and it works.

I can now eat sugar and carbs. I do try to not make them a regualr part of my diet. I ate cookies at Christmas but now I will stop. I regularly do rounds of Florastor and I eat lots of salad to stay very regular. Drink lotsof water and exercise.  

Note:; do  not eat salads on the day you do enema or any gas producing foods. Google enemas. I sed spring water, warmed up a little and they woudl take me about 1 - 1 1/2hours. I would let water flow in , massage and then release again and again and again. until nothing came out.

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)