CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/t Serrapeptase and common cold

healingmama Views: 3,046
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,228,148

Re: O/t Serrapeptase and common cold

I will update, I am on my first bottle so too soon to say.

I have had a constant what I would describe as pain, congestion, restriction on my right for about 2 years. So much so that I had swollen inguinal lymph nodes. My ob-gyn thought it was one of the fundal fibroid- but the right one was smaller than the left that was causing no issue. Eventually had an US Nov 2014 and no abnormality in abdomen or pelvis except the fibroids.

My doc's nurse called me immediately at home to tell me all was clear. I am sure they were avoiding me going in for the results and asking for a different test, :) which intended to do. Well we do know our bodies and I know the pain is real. Then I remembered I had developed an hematoma on my right after a Lap 3 years back. A few google searches later I was convinced I might have adhesions. So I got serrapeptse for this and the fibroids.

Any change? Yes I can flex my right hip easily now and the pain is less intense. There are days I forgot I have it. When I am not diligent taking it, its back.

I will have US soon and see if any change in the fibroids and report with all the tools am throwing at them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)