CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Heavensky Views: 2,033
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,228,019

Re:

The chapter 'Ending The Olive-Oil Soap Stone Myth' can be read online here for free:

http://www.ener-chi.com/enerchiwp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Olive-oil-soap-stone-myth.pdf

The idea that the stones are soap is so comical, that I feel that it's hard to take it seriously. I have carried out over 60 flushes, and I know for myself, without a hesitation of a doubt that the stones that come out are real. I was withering away and dying, and brought myself back to life through each and every flush. My symptoms have only diminished when stones came out.

I have had times were I would flush ten times in a row without yielding one stone. If they were made up of the flush ingredients, they would come out every time. To say that olive oil can congeal to lemon juice is absurd!

Everything we do surrounding the flush verifies how real they really are. When we flush without softening or crushing them first, they take longer to come out and come out in whole form. When we use stone breaking medicines such as gold coin grass, sure enough, they come out crushed or softened.

Quackwatch.com, which is run by a retired psychologist, who is clearly funded by the pharmaceutical industry will tell you all day long how drinking some olive oil is dangerous, which by the way has not killed a single person to this day, but will not list even one article exposing the fact that properly prescribed, pharmaceutical drugs kill over 120,000 people annually - and that is in an attempt to manage or suppress symptoms, which should be crime to humanity. Viox for example alone, has caused over 60,000 deaths, but no one is talking about that - instead we have to stop people from flushing their livers so the symptoms produced from congested bile ducts continue for residual income in drug sales.

Flushing your liver is the most powerful thing you can do for your body, period!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)