CureZone   Log On   Join
Neurological reaction to detox?...mysterious symptoms

sugar1973us Views: 3,084
Published: 10 y

Neurological reaction to detox?...mysterious symptoms

I have been trying to figure out if this might be a Herxheimer reaction. Last week I took VH essentials pro and prebiotic capules and the VH essentials probiotic vaginal suppositories for two days. I was trying rid myself of long bout with bacterial vaginosis. By the second day I started experiencing numbness in my lower abdomen. No pain just discomfort. As the days progressed the numbness traveled from my stomwch to waist, thighs, to calfs, feet, and toes. I finally went to the emergency room when it became difficult to walk. The er doctors did an mri, bloodtest, urine sample, and checked reflexes. They didn't find anything. I have extreme fatigue, mental confusion, decreased fine motor skills (it affected my piano playing), sore throat, and numbness and tingling in those areas. It hasn't gone upward except for some numbness I already had in last two fingers of hand--ulnar nerves. It's been a week and not much improvement with numbness.

I wonder if this could be severe reaction to detox symptoms. I have had systemic problems throughout my life with candidiasis, fungal infections on skin. I've stopped all pills and hope to clear whatever out of my system. Anyone have insights or experience with a neurological reaction? I still have more tests to do with my primary and the neurologist. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)