CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine (first week of fast) is highly acidic even late evening, it tastes terribly bitter and is foamy

GoWithTheFlo Views: 3,321
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,261

Re: Urine (first week of fast) is highly acidic even late evening, it tastes terribly bitter and is foamy

You may wanna try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . i myself take the droplets "gefeu"-style since 4 months through, at least 22 a day, up to 66 when everyne around me is sick. pause after every 4th day and taking vitamin C instead. As everyone around me is sick, i am not. Will continue this (have an autoimmune desease which went to sleep since i began to take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . No advertisement though, but it seems this IS the ultimate therapy for getting rid of unwanted germs and viruses in the body, especially lime disease. There are some good books on this topic (MMS) on Amazon, though.
Love, Flo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)