CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to know the correct dosage for a virus.

basillee Views: 3,025
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,220,006

Re: I want to know the correct dosage for a virus.

It only gets worse before it can become better! When you drink all or most of the urine you pass (easier & clearer with every pass) you are taking in more urea, one of the major factors of the healing taking place. This is called looping. UT will cure anyone, it is up to them how fast they would like to see healing!

As for instructions, I would recommend you read at John Armstrong's book The Water of Life & Raojibhai Manibhai Patel's Manav Mootra (Auto-Urine Therapy)

Once you (if you are) to do a urine rub or bathing with nice clear 2-4-7- to 8957369572000+ day old urine it is an experience so hidden, powerfull & true. Also apply somehow old urine onto the breakouts with a bandage. This is only from reading all about it, I am going to be starting to Urine fast to get rid of herpes and other dis eases. I know this is a late reply but better late then never!
I hope you will update us if you have any new news, Good luck! and I hope you did not have to suffer from those breakouts for too much longer!

Little secret - so far the past 3 times (before ut) I've had little tingly painful threats of blister coming out - I sat and connected with it, saying to this gathering area of virus that I love it and that I would like to have a any tiny little peace that would like to reform & live with me in harmony in a different way do so invited. but only the little peaces of it that want to! then I suppose all of it goes or atleast enough so that the breakout can't happen, and it shrinks and disappears --yet not gone for good
strange I know hope this helps..
Also now cotton & urine does a great job too

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.182 sec, (1)