CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil getting thyroid going and Lexapro

thelaughingdogs Views: 3,253
Published: 10 y

Coconut oil getting thyroid going and Lexapro

Is there anyone out there using coconut oil to get thyroid going and who is also taking Lexapro?

I have heard anti depressants interfere with thyroid hormones. I quit mine three weeks after taking it thinking it was making my candida worse and suppresses my thyroid (when my cortisol surges it makes my candida go up) I was on Lexapro for only three weeks but it did help take the anxiety/ Depression edge off. Also I know getting your thyroid going at the right rate may take care of that anxiety. I just have been up and down with it the last year and I am postmenopausal. I am taking coconut and have dropped alot of my Naturthyroid. I will continue and drop all of it and just use the coconut oil as I have done this before. I am just wondering if anyone is using the coconut oil for their thyroid and also successfully takes Lexapro. Not that I want to have to take Lexapro but I eventually may have too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)