CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exposed Nerve on Tooth, Temp filling on

yhudah Views: 33,164
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,066,047

Re: Exposed Nerve on Tooth, Temp filling on

i once..my side of tooth, in which is amalgam..all the side till deep nerve broke from eating charob. dry, from the seeds. i hadent den tist. the pain was awful each breath or water. after few weeks, it closed alone, as any wound. during that time i eased with antibacterial liquid mouthwash..till today it hasnt reaches dentist..6 years...never hurt. white dentin closed.. but besides, im feeling like you nearl..that was just example that noneed root canal cause revealed nerve without filling finally closed.. but ,..cracked filling didnt hurt..the other hurt..i have similiar thing...2 temporary fillings i cant remove too many months..dentists dont...one cracked-doesnt hurt.though dentist dug very...deep. the other side it didnt crack. hurts,..all inflamed...kills me..all mouth and brain.. cause an open gives self healing..under block- ut cannot remove inflamation and toxins naturally...[dentists dont let it out..kill me...cause they dont believe in self healing...me, too-dont believe in cutting teeth or root canal, god forbid]..i had that teeth open half a year-was cured , did not hurt,though open hole..
·

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)