CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where are the cures?

b3nault Views: 2,729
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,222,736

Re: where are the cures?

I am a huge supporter of Iodine supplementation. Heck, I take upwards of 300mg a day of Lugols simply because it alleviates the pain in my testicles.

Has Iodine cured my candida issues from years of alcohol and sugary drinks? Nope it has not, it simply has suppressed the symptoms...which was great for a while. What else have I tried in absurd amounts that didn't work: boron/borax, nystatin orally and rectally, Colloidal Silver , ascorbic acid, dried colostrum, vitamin D3/K2, paleo diet, raw milk diet, hydrogen peroxide and iodine.

I have finally found refuge in consuming 1 gallon of fresh from the tit, Raw grass-fed A2/A2 bovine colostrum within a 24 hour period. 10+ years of watery bowels, digestion issues, weight loss, itchy scalp and hair loss gone. The kicker is that it was given to me for free. I love the people who has given me this gift of improved life.

It worked for me but mileage may vary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)