CureZone   Log On   Join
If you have a scalp condition, read this because it could save your life!

tifer Views: 6,984
Published: 10 y

If you have a scalp condition, read this because it could save your life!

I'm sure a lot of you may know this already but if you don't, good.

I have Seb Derm on my scalp. 6 months ago or so, I started to mess with my diet. In ONE WEEK all the redness and flaking literally disappeared. 100%. I looked at the mirror while i moved around my hair to check out my scalp and I literally went "hoooolllyyyy $hitttt"

scalp was white as snow.

what was i eating during this week?

- white rice
- chicken with full fat/skin (chicken tarna)
- garlic + canola oil
- a variety of vegetables chopped up
- deli ham
- fruits & vegan protein powder.

wait a minute. i was eating a lot of things i shouldn't be eating if i have seb derm! white rice?! canola oil!? deli meats?! all bad for you!!

fast forward a few months, i changed my diet a little. it was even better (high protein because i started lifting weights). no dairy, gluten, nuts, & eggs.

the diet was now:

- quinoa
- ground chicken
- ground beef (very lean and only 4oz / day)
- ground turkey
- tomato sauce
- variety of berries, banana
- spinach, kale
- sweet potato

i ate this for several weeks and my condition only worsen. this time even worse than before.

i couldnt understand what the problem was. i was eating healthier than before and my condition was getting worse. wtf!?

so i began doing what all of you do and search everywhere for things to put on my scalp. i couldnt understand why such a strict diet was giving me such a red head.

i was taking tons of supplements, tried different oils, ACV (which helps with the dandruff but not the redness), and other things.

until i read a few places online about SALT.

and then it rang a gigantic bell.

the time my scalp got 100% healed was when I was using my portable water softener. I have a shower head water softener by watersticks dot com. look it up.

the problem with it is that i have to replenish the salt every 3-4 days.

so me thinking a diet was the cause of my seb derm, i gave up on using the softener.

little did i know that it was the soft water that was improving my Seb Derm.

the shower head water softener i have filters out harsh chemicals and also softens the water (sim table salt . iodized).

you will immediately feel your head improve after the first shower.

shower in it for a week or 2 and your scalp will be almost if not fully healed.

no amount of oils, shampoos, etc. will fix your scalp problems if you have hard water. hard water does not rinse the things you're putting on your head. which means the residue will only aggravate your scalp condition.

give soft water a try. the thing is, certain places have soft water that are not high in sodium such as the way im handling.

i think its a combination of soft water + salt that improves the scalp. and i am aware that a lot of people have tried Sea Salt or dead Sea Salt and improved their conditions.

anyways, thought id share my story. give it a try. its worth it.

im on the second day of using my softener and the redness is already disappearing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)